Pressure Reducing Valve
Inclined pressure reducing valve (PRV) with 15mm ends.
QETTLE tap systems should never be used when water pressure exceeds 5 bar/73psi. Fitting a pressure reducing valve (PRV) in-line with your tap will enable high water pressure to be managed.
- Inclined pressure reducing valve (PRV) with 15mm ends.
- Quality, chrome-plated body.
- Dezincification resistant alloy body.
- Max pressure upstream – 16 bar.
- Downstream setting pressure range – 16 bar.
- Max working temperature 65˚C.
- Replacement cartridge/valve and filter.